Nutriclean 7-Day Cleansing System
7-Day Cleansing System (Advanced Fiber Powder, HepatoCleanse Capsules and Release Tablets)
$1.24 CAD Cashback
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
- Natural and gentle detox!
- Contains a variety of beneficial herbs known for their cleansing benefits
- Ideal cleanse for beginners
- Simple 7 Day Formula
- Vegetarian formula
- No harsh laxatives
- Used in Herbal Medicine:
- To help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia
- For the short-term relief of occasional constipation
- To promote bowel movement by direct action on the large intestine
- To help increase bile flow (cholagogue)
- Helps provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity
- Cascara sagrada is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a stimulant laxative
- Gentiana lutea is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a digestive tonic to aid digestion
Research shows that ingredients such as Milk Thistle, L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, and Inulinare important for the following:
- Helps maintain digestive health8,9,18,19,20,24
- Helps cleanse the colon30
- Promotes colon health9,10
- Promotes healthy growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon2,9,10,11,28,30,31
- Helps maintain proper levels of intestinal microflora10,13,27,31
- Helps support normal bowel regularity and fecal volume8,30
- Helps maintain balanced bowels36
- Provides fuel for cells lining the small intestine7,18,19,21,26,32
- Supports overall health by helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels, helping to maintain normal blood glucose levels and promoting immune health2,6,12,30,34,35
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption3,21,29,30
- Promotes liver health1,2,14,15,16,17,23,25,30,33,37
- Helps to maintain healthy glutathione levels4,23
- Helps to cleanse and detoxify the liver1,4,15,16,17,25,33,37
- Helps cleanse the bowel30
- Promotes normal, healthy bowel movements9,13,36
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract18,19,24
The aforementioned has not been approved or considered by Health Canada. The aforementioned are findings made in diverse scientific studies regarding the ingredients in this product’s formula.
†This product is not intended to treat chronic constipation, which could be a symptom of a serious disease. If you experience chronic constipation, you should consult your physician.
• Vegetarian – This is a vegetarian product
Why Choose Nutriclean 7-Day Cleansing System?
The NutriClean® 7-Day Cleansing System - a colon and liver cleansing system - uses exceptional herbs, botanicals, fibers and extracts to detoxify, cleanse, and purify the digestive tract and liver. In providing select nutrients and botanicals, the NutriClean® system helps the body eliminate potential or accumulated toxins. This innovative three-step process only requires a week to cleanse your digestive system.
There are three components to the NutriClean® 7-Day System: HepatoCleanse, Release and Advanced Fiber Powder. The trio works in tandem to help cleanse the digestive system as it flushes out the colon and supports the body’s natural processes of restoration and cleansing.
- NutriClean HepatoCleanse – Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia
- NutriClean Release – contains ingredients traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a stimulant laxative
- NutriClean Advanced Fiber Powder - Helps provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity
When taken as directed, the NutriClean® 7-Day Cleansing System can provide an effective, proactive means to helping support optimal digestive, liver and colon health.
Detox. Cleanse. Balance.
The first step in the NutriClean system features HepatoCleanseTM capsules, a combination of special botanicals and nutrients. The liver is the body's primary filter for toxins. The filtering process is acheived through a coordinated effort of two families of enzymes known as cytochrome P450s and conjugation enzymes. These enzymes can underperform due to a poor diet, excessive alcohol consumption, and chronic stress. The cytochrome P450 enzymes split molecular oxygen (O2) and create activated oxygen radicals to react with a foreign compound. The conjugation enzyme can then act upon the oxidized compound and add other types of molecules to make the foreign compound more water soluble and excretable.
Milk Thistle Seed (extract standardized to 80 % silymarin)
Milk thistle provides free radical scavenging activity and support for normal liver cell regeneration. Milk thistle has shown to demonstrate strong, supportive activity when various toxins challenge liver cells. Milk thistle promotes a healthy liver by supporting the normal regeneration of liver tissue and helping the body maintain helthy levels of bile cholesterol. It contains the compound, silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals. Additionally, it has shown to promote kidney health and may support the prostate gland. The name silymarin is a general term for the active chemicals known as flavonolignans. These chemicals are only in the seeds of milk thistle plant. Silymarin, as well as an isolated form of flavonolignan known as silybin, can support a healthy liver and promote the body’s natural ability to combat toxins such as alcohol, environmental toxins and poisons. There is preliminary evidence that silymarin may support healthy serum transaminase levels and liver health. There are many studies that indicate silymarin’s effectiveness in promoting cleansing the liver.
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) comes from the amino acid cysteine. One of NAC’s key functions is its metabolism for intracellular glutathione (GTH), one of the body’s primary cellular antioxidants. GTH not only acts as a reducing agent and antioxidant in the body, it is also known to detoxify chemicals into less harmful compounds, support the normal transport of nutrients to the lymphocytes and phagocytes (two major types of immune cells), and promote the health of cell membranes. Many experts consider NAC to be a top source of increasing GTH levels. Additionally, reviews of studies that confirm NAC’s conversion of GTH in the body show that oral NAC supplementation can enhance levels of glutathione in the liver, plasma and the bronchioles of the lungs. The body produces NAC naturally.
Dandelion root has shown in studies to support a healthy liver, kidney, gallbladder and digestive system. The bitter properties of dandelion promote healthy liver function by supporting healthy bile production in the gallbladder as well as bile flow from the liver. The support of normal bile flow may also help support healthy fat metabolism in the body. Dandelion root may also help support a healthy appetite and a healthy digestive system, and dandelion compounds have shown to protect against oxidative stresses and support normal antioxidant enzyme status.
Many experts believe garlic may help maintain normal cholesterol-levels and normal triglyceride levels. Experts also believe garlic supports digestive health, and its compounds may contain antioxidant properties. Additionally, the use of garlic supports the cardiovascular system.
Hawthorn Berry Extract
Hawthorn berry is an herb that has historically been used to help with digestive health. Today it is mainly known to promote cardiovascular health by supporting normal blood flow and helping to maintain normal blood pressure. It also has antioxidant properties and helps to maintain healthy collagen matrices of arterial walls so that the vessels maintain elasticity.
Schizandra Chinensis Fruit and Seed Extract
Schizandra is an herb that has been used to promote overall health and well-being for centuries. Among its many benefits, it promotes liver and kidney health. Schizandra is part of the adaptogen family containing compounds believed to promote balance in the body. It contains lignans, which may support the immune system, liver health and the body’s ability to cope with stress.
Burdock is a health-promoting herb used to support healthy joints and a healthy digestive system. Studies have shown it to support a healthy gastrointestinal tract and a healthy liver.
Licorice is an ingredient used to support the health of many areas of the body. One of its perceived health benefits is promoting digestion and gastrointestinal health.
Herbalists have long used rosemary to support healthy energy levels and help with normal digestion. It is also used to support a healthy appetite, liver and gallbladder, and help maintain normal blood pressure. Some less than conclusive evidence hints that rosemary, or its constituents, may have antioxidant effects.
Ginger contains a root from which uses for this plant originate. For years, ginger has been used medicinally to support gastrointestinal health and healthy bowel movements. Ginger may also support a healthy cardiovascular system.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green tea is long known for its health properties for centuries in India and China. A number of beneficial health effects are related to regular consumption of green tea. The active components in green tea are a family of polyphenols and flavonols that possess antioxidant activity, including tannins and catechins. Several catechins are present in major quantities: epicatechin (EC), epigallocatechin (EGC), epicatechin gallate (ECG), and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG appears to be the most powerful of all the catechins. Green tea extract may also provide cardiovascular system support by helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels and triglycerides levels.
Hyssop (aerial parts)
The herb hyssop (Hyssop officinalis) has a long history in both religion and health. Its health benefit is promoting digestive health.
Red Clover Flower
Red clover is a member of the legume family and contains isoflavones. Isoflavones have antioxidant properties and may help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
Turmeric Root Extract
In traditional Ayurvedic care, turmeric is thought to support overall health. It is used as a dietary supplement to support gastrointestinal and liver health. The primary active compound in turmeric is curcumin, which helps deliver its antioxidant properties.
Nutriclean® Release capsules are a combination of special herbs and botanicals that provide a safe, easy and effective. They produce a laxative effect on the gastrointestinal system by promoting peristalsis, which are the natural contractions and movements initiated by the body’s digestive system. Release capsules work to gently cleanse the bowel, supporting the gastrointestinal tract’s ability to both absorb necessary vitamins and minerals and eliminate toxins.
Cascara Sagrada bark exract (20% hydroxyanthracene derivatives calculated as cascaroside A)
Cascara’s primary use is for occasional constipation relief. It supports normal, healthy bowel movements and softer stool.
Gentian Root Powder
Gentian promotes a normal appetite. Its bitter properties stimulate the taste buds, thus promoting saliva and digestive juices.
Fennel seed is a common ingredient for digestive health and detoxification supplements. It may help maintain digestive health.
Scutellaria Root Extract (Baikal Skullcap)
Scutellaria root may support immune health and has antioxidantproperties. The bioactive flavonoids in scutellaria root are thought to contribute to its health benefits. These flavonoids have shown potential support of the immune system.
Goldenseal is an herb believed to possess a wide variety of health benefits. This includes the promotion of digestive and liver health. Goldenseal also contains berberine, which may attribute to its health-supporting benefits.
Peppermint Leaf Powder
The oil from the peppermint leaf can promote normal appetite, liver and gallbladder health, normal digestion and healthy bowel movements. Peppermint may also promote relaxedmuscles in the small intestine with the help of menthol – an active ingredient in peppermint. Additionally, peppermint has shown to be beneficial for maintaining general gastrointestinal comfort.
NUTRICLEAN® ADVANCED FIBER POWDER
NutriClean® Advanced Fiber Powder helps support normal bowel regularity and can help relieve occasional constipation†. This blend of fibers and glutamine team up to help cleanse the colon and promote immune health. NutriClean® Advanced Fiber powder contains a superior mixture of L-glutamine and inulin – delivering top quality soluble fiber, promoting the healthy growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon and supporting healthy intestinal function.
Inulin Fiber (fructo-oligosaccharide extract of chicory root)
Inulin fiber delivers prebiotic, which is a subset fiber. Inulin or fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) are fibers in the form of starches that the human body cannot fully digest. When a person consumes prebiotics, the undigested portions provide nourishment for beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract. Inulins may promote the growth of favorable bacterial populations, such as bifidobacteria, in the colon. Bifidobacteria may help balance bacteria in the digestive tract.
L-glutamine 1,000 mg
L-glutamine is an amino acid derived from another amino acid, glutamic acid. Glutamine is a restorative amino acid that the GI tract uses as its source of fuel. Glutamine supports overall health by helping to maintain normal cholesterol and blood glucose levels, and promoting immune health. Heavy exercise can contribute to depleting the body's glutamine reserves, particularly in muscle cells. Since cells of the intestine use glutamine for fuel, use of supplemental L-glutamine may be beneficial to promote digestive health.
Why is maintaining colon health so important?
Few people notice their digestive system until there seems to be a problem (e.g. gas, indigestion, irregularity, diarrhea). The average American diet tends to be high in calories and fat. Over time, a diet lacking in certain nutrients and fiber can cause undigested food to slow down its transit time in the colon. Moreover, toxins and bacteria from leftover, undigested food can lead to occasional constipation. For these reasons, regular maintenance of sound colon health is a viable reason to cleanse the colon.
Why is the liver so important?
The human body is continuously digesting toxins through food, lifestyle and the environment. The liver plays an important role in helping eliminate these toxins from the body. The liver functions as a detoxifier in several ways: it filters the blood to remove high molecular weight toxins from circulation, enzymatically inactivates toxins, and converts fat-soluble toxins into water-soluble so they can be excreted in the urine. Lifestyle factors that we may or may not be able to control (e.g. genetics, diet, environment, stress) can influence the functioning of the liver.
What is the significance of the digestive tract?
The main function of the digestive tract is to process and eliminate food and food byproducts. The digestive tract, also known as the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, is the portion of the digestive system that physically moves food through the body, breaks down food, absorbs the nutrients, then passes waste out of the body through bowel movements, urination, perspiration and respiration. Another thing to note is that your digestive tract contains the majority of your immune system. This is why it is important to maintain digestive health. The Nutriclean® 7-Day Cleansing System helps promote a healthy digestive system, as well as your overall health.
How do I use NutriClean®?
(Adults): In the morning, 30 minutes before or two hours after your first meal of the day, take one Release tablet (from the blister pack) and one Hepatocleanse capsule from the clear packet. Also, 30 minutes before or two hours after your first meal of the day, and two hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products (since the absorption of these products may be delayed), mix one rounded scoop (11.3 g) of the powder in 250 ml of cold water, stir or shake briskly and drink immediately. At bedtime, consume the remaining contents of one clear packet containing a final Hepatocleanse capsule and one more Release tablet and take with food. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
What can I expect from the NutriClean 7-Day Cleansing System?
Everyone’s body will react differently to the NutriClean System. Changes in bowel movements should occur within 24-48 hours. If you are satisified, continue as directed.
You may experience diarrhea if the balance of the Advanced Fiber Powder, Release and water are not right for you. To relieve diarrhea, add an additional serving of Fiber Powder to your daily routine and stop taking the two the Release capsule in the morning. If this does not relieve the diarrhea within 48 hours, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician.
Should I do anything special for my NutriClean 7-Day cleanse?
To enhance the effects of the NutriClean System you should increase your intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains, eat more natural foods and exercise regularly. You should limit caffeinated beverages to one serving or cup of coffee per day. Reduce your protein intake – like eggs and meats (especially red meat) – because protein contains ammonia, which must filter through the liver. Limiting foods like eggs and meats helps decrease strain on the liver. Also, avoid refined sugars, such as cookies and crackers, to decrease stimulation of insulin secretion during cleansing. Additionally, stay away from artificial sweeteners, MSG, and any other ingredients that do not occur naturally in foods to avoid additional stress on the liver.
ELIMINATE the following things from your lifestyle during cleansing:
- Processed foods – Examples include canned and packaged foods, fortified foods and fast food.
- Smoking –Cigarettes contain thousands of toxic chemicals. Please refrain from smoking if possible.
- Soft Drinks – Phosphoric acid can upset the pH balance in your body. It can also pull much needed calcium from the bones if you consume it in large quantities. Soft drinks are also high in sugar.
- Hydrogenated oils – Foods go through hydrogenation to increase their stability and storage time, but this process increases the saturation of the fats in these foods. Margarines, spreads, cooking fats and commercially baked foods contain hydrogenated fats (or trans fats), which can increase cardiovascular risk.
I haven’t had a bowel movement in 48 hours. Am I doing something wrong?
Constipation may also occur if the balance of Fiber Powder, Release capsules and water is not right for you. To relieve constipation, increase your intake of water and other fluids, as well as fruits, vegetables and whole grains to increase your fiber intake. If the constipation persists, discontinue use of this product.
Who should not take the NutriClean® 7-Day Cleansing System?
If you are currently taking any prescription drugs or have an ongoing medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. If you have diabetes, a kidney disorder, blood pressure problems, gallstones, anaemia or are taking cardiac medications such as cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days, consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement or if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever, consult a health care practitioner prior to use consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failed to defecate following the use of a laxative product, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause mild gastro-intestinal discomfort (such as gas, bloating, cramps). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet.Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root or other medications or health products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have faecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhoea. Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes or diarrhoea. Do not use if you have acute stomach irritation, inflammation, stomach or duodenal ulcers, hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder. If you have a liver disorder, or develop symptoms of liver trouble, or gall bladder diseases, gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, and/or intestinal obstruction, diabetes, or if you are taking blood thinners, protease inhibitors, such as digitalis/digoxin, or blood pressure medication, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience headaches or drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family or the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Consult a health care practitioner if you have an iron deficiency. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. If you have kidney stones, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin, do not use this product. If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face or feet) or are taking diuretics, do not use. Stop using and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing. If you have diabetes, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a healthcare practitioner. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury associated with green tea extract-containing products have been reported (in Canada and internationally).
What makes NutriClean® Advanced Fiber Powder different from something I can find in a local store?
While many fibers on the market may help to promote a laxative effect, Advanced Fiber Powder goes several steps further to support healthy intestinal function. Unlike common fibers, which supply only simple laxative fibers, Advanced Fiber Powder contains L-Glutamine, which fuels the digestive system and also contains inulin.
Why is fiber so important to overall health?
The average Canadian doesn’t get nearly enough fiber in their daily diet. This is unfortunate because this often-forgotten nutrient should be among one of the most important components of your diet. Fiber benefits include the ability to help maintain healthy levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, intestinal regularity and healthy intestinal microflora (food for good bacteria).
How does NutriClean® HepatoCleanse support normal liver detoxification?
NutriClean® HepatoCleanse is a dynamic way to help the liver reach optimal levels of functioning and detoxification. It not only supports the health of the liver and gallbladder, it is also a strong antioxidant and helps maintain healthy glutathione levels, which help support the liver’s natural defense system. The powerful blend of herbs and botanicals in HepatoCleanse goes a long way in supporting liver health and promoting the liver’s normal detoxification of toxins.
What is glutathione and how does it support the health of the liver?
The ingredients found in HepatoCleanse help maintain normal glutathione levels. Glutathione is necessary to the enzymatic reactions that must take place for proper filtration and elimination of bodily toxins. Glutathione is also known as a phase II enzyme in that it bonds with separate phase I enzymes in making the filtered products more soluble for elimination through the bile or the kidneys.
I don’t drink a lot of alcohol. Do I need to take NutriClean® HepatoCleanse?No one is exempt from the harmful chemicals, pollutants and hidden preservatives found in everyday life that can wreak havoc on an otherwise healthy liver. The liver is a precious organ and deserves the best treatment in the way of maintenance. The ingredients found in HetpatoCleanse support the liver in its efforts to cleanse the blood and filter out substances that can have an impact on all body systems and organs.
- Akisu M et al. The role of dietary supplementation with L-glutamine in inflammatory mediator release and intestinal injury in hypoxia/reoxygenation- induced experimental necrotizing enterocolitis. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 47(6):262-266, 2003.
- Brighenti F et al. Effect of consumption of a ready-to-eat breakfast cereal containing inulin on the intestinal milieu and blood lipids in healthy male volunteers. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 53(9):726-733, 1999.
- Cashman K. A prebiotic substance persistently enhances intestinal calcium absorption and increases bone mineralization in young adolescents. Nutrition Reviews. 64: 189-96, 2006.
- Cetinkaya, A., et al. N-Acetylcysteine Ameliorates Methotrexate-Induced Oxidative Liver Damage in Rats. Medical Science Monitor. 12(8): 274-278, 2006.
- Cummings J et al. A study of fructo oligosaccharides in the prevention of travellers' diarrhoea. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 15:1139–1145, 2001.
- Davidson M et al. Effects of dietary inulin in serum lipids in men and women with hypercholesterolaemia. Nutrition Research 3:503–17, 1998.
- Evans M et al. Glutamine prevents cytokine-induced apoptosis in human colonic epithelial cells. Journal of Nutrition. 133(10):3065-3071, 2003.
- Flickinger E. Glucose-based oligosaccharides exhibit different in vitro fermentation patterns and affect in vivo apparent nutrient digestibility and microbial populations in dogs. Journal of Nutrition 130:1267-73, 2000.
- Furukawa S et al. Glutamine-enhanced bacterial killing by neutrophils from postoperative patients. 13(10):863-869, 1997.
- Gibson G et al. Selective stimulation of bifidobacteria in the human colony by oligofructose and inulin. 108:975-982, 1995.
- Gibson G. Dietary modulation of the human gut microflora using the prebiotics oligofructose and inulin. Journal of Nutrition 129: 1438S-1441S, 1999.
- Jackson K. The effect of the daily intake of inulin on fasting lipid, insulin and glucose concentrations in middle-aged men and women. British Journal of Nutrition. 82:23–30, 1999.
- Kleessen B et al. Effects of inulin and lactose on fecal microflora, microbial activity, and bowel habit in elderly constipated persons. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 65(5):1397-1402, 1997.
- Kren, V. and Walterova, D. Silybin and Silymarin--New Effects and Applications. Biomedical papers of the Medical Faculty of the University Palacký, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia. 149(1): 29-41, 2005.
- Kyung, M., et al. Effect of Herbal Extract Mixtures on Serum and Liver Lipid Metabolism in Chronic Ethanol-Administered Rats. Journal of Health Science. 52(4): 344-351, 2006.
- Luper, S. A Review of Plants Used in the Treatment of Liver Disease: Part One. Alternative Medicine Review. 3(6): 410-421, 1998.
- Luper, S. A Review of Plants Used in the Treatment of Liver Disease: Part Two. Alternative Medicine Review. 4(3): 178-188, 1999.
- Miller A. The pathogenesis, clinical implications, and treatment of intestinal hyperpermeability. Alternative Medicine Review. 2(5):330-345, 1997.
- Miller A. Therapeutic considerations of L-glutamine: a review of the literature. Alternative Medicine Review. 4(4): 239-48, 1999.
- Nobaek S et al. Alteration of intestinal microflora is associated with reduction in abdominal bloating and pain in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 95(5):1231-1238, 2000.
- Noyer C et al. A double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study of glutamine therapy for abnormal intestinal permeability in patients with AIDS. American Journal of Gastroenterology. 93:972-975, 1998.
- Olesen M et al. Efficacy, safety, and tolerability of fructooligosaccharides in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 72:1570–5, 2000.
- Pal, R., et al. Effect of Garlic on Isoniazid and Rifampicin-Induced Hepatic Injury in Rats. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 12(4); 636-639, 2006.
- Quan Z et al. Effect of glutamine on change in early postoperative intestinal permeability and its relation to systemic inflammatory response. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 10(13):1992-1994, 2004.
- Rainone, F. Milk Thistle. American Family Physician. 72(7): 1285-1288,2005.
- Reeds P and Burrin D. Glutamine and the bowel. Journal of Nutrition. 131:2505S-8S, 2001.
- Roberfroid M et al. The bifidogenic nature of chicory inulin and its hydrolysis products. Journal of Nutrition 128:11-9, 1998.
- Roberfroid M. Prebiotics and probiotics: are they functional foods? American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 71(Supplement):1682S-1687S, 2000.
- Roberfroid M. Dietary chicory inulin increases whole-body bone mineral density in growing male rats. Journal of Nutrition 132(12):3599-602, 2002.
- Roberfroid M. Functional effects of food components and the gastrointestinal system: chicory fructo-oligosaccharides. Nutrition Reviews 54: S38-42, 1996.
- Schultz M et al. Effects of feeding a probiotic preparation (SIM) containing inulin on the severity of colitis and on the composition of the intestinal microflora in HLA-B27 transgenic rats. Clinical and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology. 11(3):581-587, 2004.
- van der Hulst R et al. Glutamine and the preservation of gut integrity. Lancet. 341:1363–1365, 1993.
- Varghese, L., et al. Silibinin Efficacy against Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Clinical Cancer Research. 11: 8441-8448, 2005.
- Wakabayashi S et al. Effects of indigestible dextrin on glucose tolerance in rats. Journal of Endocrinology. 144:533-538, 1995.
- Williams C. Effects of inulin on lipid parameters in humans. Journal of Nutrition. 129(7 Suppl):1471S-1473S, 1999.
- Yalcin S et al. Effect of glutamine supplementation on diarrhea, interleukin-8 and secretory immunoglobulin A in children with acute diarrhea. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 38(5):494-501, 2004.
- Zhu, B., et al. Dietary Administration of an Extract from Rosemary Leaves Enhances the Liver Microsomal Metabolism of Endogenous Estrogens and Decreases Their Uterotropic Action in CD-1 Mice. 19(10): 1821-1827, 1998.
- Zoli G et al. Effect of oral glutamine on intestinal permeability and nutritional status in Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology. 108: A766, 1995.
You May Also Like
Isotonix Digestive Health Formula - Single Bottle (90 Servings)
$0.98 CAD Cashback
Curcumin Extreme - Single Bottle (30 Servings)
$1.27 CAD Cashback
Probiotics 10 - Single Bottle (30 Servings)
$0.99 CAD Cashback
TLS Product Reviews
Write A Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 13
Gentle, simple and no starving!
I've used this cleansing system 4-5 times and it's a lovely break for your body. It really helps to keep you healthy. It's easy to follow and you don't have to hide in your house! :)
Very easy on stomach, good way to get your diet going
Used this before, while I was working and no problems
My product review
I have used this product about 2 x per year for the last 2 1/2 years. I usually do it after the holidays and at the end of spring. It helps give me that pick up that I lack as it gets close to those times. Helps with my weight management and all over feel good I like to have. It's simple, easy to use and follow and gentle to my body!
Best Cleanse Ever
I have three customers that highly recommend this product. As a matter of fact, these three customers like to order this product repeatedly.
I have used the product once, and I felt like it really helped cleanse my internal organs.
In my opinion, if anyone wants to cleanse...this is the way to go1
I feel good. Feel like I have more energy. And my eating habits change.