TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA
Single Bottle (30 Servings)
$1.31 CAD Cashback
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates
- Helps the body to metabolize fats
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Tonalin CLA and Chromax are both registered in the United States.
Why choose TLS CLA?
CLA, or conjugated linoleic acid, was first identified in 1978. Dr. Michael Pariza was studying beef extract at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as part of his cancer research. What he found was unexpected. Dr. Pariza’s initial research suggested two important possibilities. First, that CLA helped reduce body fat and, second, that it helped maintain lean muscle tissue. These initial findings attracted great interest, and a surge of scientific studies and research followed. TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA is ideal for those who have lost weight, or are losing weight, and want the extra support to keep it off. TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA contains natural ingredients that can help redistribute fat to fat-burning muscle tissue, decreasing the amount of fat stored in your body.
Tonalin CLA (100% Pure Safflower Oil)
Tonalin CLA is a combination of fatty acids extracted from pure safflower oil, shown to be the richest source of this ingredient. A recent, long-term study reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition specifically examined Tonalin CLA and found that study participants who took CLA daily for one year experienced as much as a nine percent decrease in body fat mass. Tonalin CLA is a safe, scientifically proven, effective nutritional supplement that contains no stimulants of any kind. Tonalin CLA may help to better utilize the amount of fat stored in your body. The result is, as you diet, you may drop a clothing size or two without the dreaded yo-yo effect of losing and regaining weight. Why? Because you are reducing body fat, not water, which is a more permanent and healthy way to lose weight. Another way CLA may help is by promoting overall well-being in other areas that are currently being studied worldwide. For best results, exercise moderately.
Chromium is a trace mineral that assists with metabolizing carbohydrates and fat. It helps in cellular utilization of glucose which and the normal sensitivity to insulin, potentially helping to curb cravings for sweets and carbohydrates. Because of the role it plays in metabolism, chromium is commonly added to natural weight loss products. Chromium is naturally found in foods like yeast, mushrooms, prunes and broccoli. Tonalin CLA and Chromax are both registered in the United States.
What is Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)?
Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is conjugated linoleic acid, a fatty acid that is recognized for its role in promoting good health. Tonalin CLA is the highest quality form of CLA on the market, a licensed brand name owned exclusively by Cognis Group.
How is TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA made?
TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is made from a proprietary process that converts linoleic acid from safflowers into conjugated linoleic acid. (Safflower is the best source of linoleic acid.) The proprietary processing ensures the lowest levels of non-naturally occurring isomers (impurities) in the final product. When you choose TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA, you choose a one-of-a-kind, patented CLA uniquely consistent in purity and quality.
I took TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA, and my weigh-ins increased. What’s wrong?
If you are taking TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA as directed, exercising regularly and maintaining a healthy diet, and you are gaining weight, don’t be alarmed. TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA helps the body to metabolize body fat which main help to maintain or increase lean muscle mass. Gaining or maintaining muscle mass allows the body to burn fat more effectively; however, since muscle mass weighs more than fat mass, the scale may reflect an increase in overall weight initially, though overall body fat is decreasing. Remember, losing body fat does not always equate to losing weight, so don’t trust the scale – check your inches.
How does TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA work in the body?
TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) works on how the body metabolizes and utilizes fat. Most dietary fat and fat in our bodies comes in the form of triglycerides. Once these fats enter your blood, an enzyme called LPL (lipoprotein lipase) hydrolyzes lipids where they are stored in adipocytes. Studies show that CLA helps to inhibit LPL activity, so overall less fat gets stored. CPT (carnitine palmitoyltransferase) is another enzyme that CLA may affect. CPT transports fatty acids to the mitochondria where they are turned into the energy needed to keep going. Some studies show that CLA promotes CPT activity, so fat is burned faster — leaving less of it hanging around to be stored in your body.
Are there any other health benefits of TLS Fat Metabolizer with Chromax and Tonalin CLA?
Tonalin CLA is the leading manufacturer to invest in clinical research and applies extensive research and technology to further broaden CLAs benefits. Currently, research shows CLA may promote overall well-being in the body and study participants have reported an increase in energy while using CLA. Additional studies are now being conducted worldwide. Animal studies suggest CLA may enhance the immune system. Initial animal studies have also suggested that CLA may aid in the maintenance of normal blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Aminot-Gilchrist, D. and Anderson, H. Insulin resistance-associated cardiovascular disease: potential benefits of conjugated linoleic acid. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(suppl 6): 1159S-1163S, 2004.
- Anderson, R. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutrition Reviews. 56(9): 266-270, 1998.
- Bhattacharya, A., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid and chromium lower body weight and visceral fat mass in high-fat-diet-fed mice. Lipids. 41(5): 437-444, 2006.
- Bhattacharya, A., et al. The combination of dietary conjugated linoleic acid and treadmill exercise lowers gain in body fat mass and enhances lean body mass in high fat-fed male Balb/C mice. Journal of Nutrition. 135(5): 1124-1130, 2005.
- Blankson, H., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans. Journal of Nutrition. 130(12): 2943-2948, 2000.
- Brown, J., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid induces human adipocyte delipidation: autocrine/paracrine regulation of MEK/ERK signaling by adipocytokines. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 279(25): 26735-26747, 2004.
- Colakoglu, S., et al. Cumulative effects of conjugated linoleic acid and exercise on endurance development, body composition, serum leptin and insulin levels. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 46(4): 570-577, 2006.
- DeLany, J., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid rapidly reduces body fat content in mice without affecting energy intake. American Journal of Physiology. 276(4 pt 2): R1172-R1179, 1999.
- Gaullier, J., et al. Supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid for 24 months is well tolerated by and reduces body fat mass in healthy, overweight humans. Journal of Nutrition. 135(4): 778-784, 2005.
- Kaats, G., et al. A randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled study of the effects of chromium picolinate supplementation on body composition: a replication and extension of a previous study. Current Therapeutic Research. 59(6): 379-387, 1998.
- Kennedy, S., et al. Influence of dietary oil content and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) on lipid metabolism enzyme activities and gene expression in tissues of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Lipids. 41(5): 423-436, 2006.
- Moya-Camarena, S. and Belury, M. Species differences in the metabolism and regulation of gene expression by conjugated linoleic acid. Nutrition Reviews. 57(11): 336-340, 1999.
- Ostrowska, E., et al. Dietary conjugated linoleic acids increase lean tissue and decrease fat deposition in growing pigs. Journal of Nutrition. 129(11): 2037-2042, 1999.
- Pariza, M. Perspective on the safety and effectiveness of conjugated linoleic acid. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(6): 1132S-1136S, 2004.
- Pariza, M., et al. Mechanisms of action of conjugated linoleic acid: evidence and speculation. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. 223(1): 8-13, 2000.
- Park, Y., et al. Evidence that the trans-10,cis-12 isomer of conjugated linoleic acid induces body composition changes in mice. Lipids. 34(3): 235-241, 1999.
- Park, Y., et al. Effect of conjugated linoleic acid on body composition in mice. Lipids. 32(8): 853-858, 1997.
- Preuss, H. and Anderson, R. Chromium update: examining recent literature 1997-1998. Current Opinion if Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 1(6): 509-512, 1998.
- Riserus, U., et al. Metabolic effects of conjugated linoleic acid in humans: the Swedish experience. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(6): 1146S-1148S, 2004.
- Riserus, U., et al. CLA and body weight regulation in humans. Lipids. 38(2): 133-137, 2003.
- Riserus, U., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders. 25(8): 1129-1135, 2001.
- Smedman, A. and Vessby, B. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation in humans--metabolic effects. Lipids. 36(8): 773-781, 2001.
- Steck, S., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation for twelve weeks increases lean body mass in obese humans. Journal of Nutrition. 137(5): 1188-1193, 2007.
- Terpstra, A., et al. Dietary conjugated linoleic acids as free fatty acids and triacylglycerols similarly affect body composition and energy balance in mice. Journal of Nutrition. 133(10): 3181-3186, 2003.
- Terpstra, A., et al. The decrease in body fat in mice fed conjugated linoleic acid is due to increases in energy expenditure and energy loss in the excreta. Journal of Nutrition. 132(5): 940-945, 2002.
- Thom, E., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat in healthy exercising humans. Journal of International Medical Research. 29(5): 392-396, 2001.
- Tsuboyama-Kasaoka, N., et al. Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation reduces adipose tissue by apoptosis and develops lipodystrophy in mice. Diabetes. 49(9): 1534-1542, 2000.
- Wang, Y. and Jones, P. Dietary conjugated linoleic acid and body composition. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79(suppl 6): 1153S-1158S, 2004.
- West, D., et al. Effects of conjugated linoleic acid on body fat and energy metabolism in the mouse. American Journal of Physiology. 275(3 pt 2): R667-R672, 1998.
- Yamasaki, M., et al. Dietary effect of conjugated linoleic acid on lipid levels in white adipose tissue of Sprague-Dawley rats. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 63(6): 1104-1106, 1999.
Tonalin CLA and Chromax are both registered in the United States.
You May Also Like
TLS ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula - Single Bottle (30 Servings)
$1.70 CAD Cashback
TLS Core Fat & Carb Metabolizer - Single Bottle (30 Servings)
$2.00 CAD Cashback
TLS Product Reviews
Write A Review
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 70
Helps Stubborn Fat
Staying consistent with this product absolutely helps with that stubborn belly fat and fat in my thighs!
I definitely notice a difference in my abdominal region when I consistently take this product and exercise
Amazing results from this product!
Shrink your waistline!
I was taking CLA for 2 months so far and I can see my waistline is becoming smaller and my tummy is getting tighter. I'll continue use this product because I see results!
I've used this off and on for the past few years and always get great results! I love it!